Caleb Beaudin - Construction Expert Witness
Areas of Expertise:
General Construction, Xactimate Estimates, Insurance Appraisals, Remodeling & Restoration, OSHA, Fire, Water & Wind Damage
Caleb has over 15 years of construction management experience covering residential, multi-family and commercial construction including remodeling and restoration.
Caleb has been appraising and settling insurance claims involving construction defects for over 7 years.
He is proficient in Xactimate™ and construction cost estimates.
Caleb served our country from 2000 to 2006 in the US Marine Corp Reserves and was awarded the Meritorious Promotion, Meritorious Mast and Marine of the Quarter as well as a Naval ROTC scholarship.
Certifications, Training & Qualifications:
- IICRC Certification - Water Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certification - Fire and Smoke Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certification - Advanced Structural Drying
- Drieaz - Water Restoration Training
- Xactimate - Advanced Course
- EPA RRP Certification - Lead Remediation
- Project Management Certificate - PDR Academy
- Restoration General Management Certificate - PDR Academy
- Licensed General Contractor - MT, OR, WA
- Licensed Asbestos Abatement Contractor - OR
- Subrogation Course - Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Haag Roofing Inspector Certificate